This privacy notice applies to personal information collected throughout the Deaf Sport New Zealand (DSNZ) organisation.
- We do not collect personal information unless you choose to give it to us, or the collection is permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- There are a few ways where you can choose to give us personal information, such as writing or emailing an inquiry to us, registering for an event and subscribing to our newsletters.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you answer our survey questions. Unless you choose to give it to us optionally.
Use and Disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information.
Your rights and choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please email email@example.com
- You can ask to be removed from the Relay or other mailing list at any time.
- Information provided will be held by DSNZ and the organisations you registered with.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further explanations of what we do with your information.
Last updated 18th April 2023