This privacy notice applies to personal information collected throughout the Deaf Sport New Zealand (DSNZ) organisation.
- We do not collect personal information unless you choose to give it to us, or the collection is permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- There are a few ways where you can choose to give us personal information, such as writing or emailing an inquiry to us, registering for an event and subscribing to our newsletters.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you answer our survey questions. Unless you choose to give it to us optionally.
Use and Disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information.
- If you make a submission to us in a public consultation process, we are likely to publish your submission – this is a standard part of the consultation process. We also make submissions available in response to requests under the Official Information Act 1982.
Your rights and choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can ask to be removed from the Relay or other mailing list at any time.
- Information provided will be held by DSNZ.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any further explanations of what we do with your information.